EHS Athletic On Line Registration
about 1 year ago
Dear Eastmont Wildcat Parents/ Guardians:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Before you register:
1. Have a completed physical exam turned into the EHS Athletic Office. A physical exam must be current with in the past 13 months and signed and dated by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
2. ASB fees must be paid and the once a year $5.00 sports fee. In person at EHS in the bookkeeping office.
Information needed to register:
It will be helpful to have the following information ready to allow for accurate completion of your online registration. For example: doctor information, health insurance information, and emergency contact information.
A parent/guardian should register by going to the following online link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the Eastmont Winter Athletic Registration Grades 9-12.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account, Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian). E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting “Submit”, the online registration will be complete. (Your payment will not be reflected on the FamilyID’s website.) You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Hall of Fame
about 1 year ago
The Eastmont Wildcat Athletic Hall of Fame identifies the outstanding individuals who through their athletic achievements or contributions have brough honor to themselves, our school and the community. The purposes for establishing and maintaining the Athletic Hall of Fame is as follows:
* To recognize and honor the great role model athletes and individuals who have brought fame to Eastmont High School.
*To establish in the hearts of our youth a motivating influence to participate and excel in interscholastic athletics.
* To preserve the rich athletic tradition of EHS.
* To recognize that athletics teaches good scholarship, good citizenship and the values that are necessary for success in life.
If you wish to nominate an Eastmont Alumni Athlete or an Eastmont Athletic Staff member, please use the following forms.
Class of 2014
Ike Cummings - Athletic Director 1973-1993
Dan White - Baseball Coach 1971-2003
Lou Boni - Football Coach 1955-1963
Dale Weaver - 1962 Grad
Foss Miller - 1965 Grad
Robin Derry - 1969 Grad
Randy Hall - 1970 Grad
Allison Owen Bradley - 1971 Grad
Judy Spoelstra - 1978 Grad
Greg Mooney - 1979 Grad
Larry Michael - 1979 Grad
Mary Raese Martin - 1982 Grad
Class of 2015
Kirby Cook - 1969 Grad
Chet Cockrill - 1971 Grad
Greg Duncan - 1973 Grad
Bob Weis - 1974 Grad
Casi Montoya Tarr - 1989 Grad
Natalie Jarrett - 1999 Grad
Amanda Miller - 2004 Grad
Class of 2016
Bob Van Hoven - 1970 Grad
Roger Brantner - Head Coach 1964-1981
Dave Chapman - 1967 Grad
Zane Dewitz - 1997 Grad
Emily Hannah Anderson - 2003 Grad
Class of 2017
Stan Evenhus - 1967 Grad
Mike Stubblefield - 1973 Grad
Monika Haynes-Parker - 1990 Grad
1961 Eastmont Wildcat Football Team -- State Champions
1981 Eastmont Wildcat Baseball Team -- State Champions
Wildcat Athletic News
16 days ago
Watch Eastmont Athletics on NCWLife for Localtel customers
Listen to live broadcasts on KORE Apple FM 105.9